You are here
CraftyPod #70: Marketing Your Art & Craft on Etsy, with Ryan McAbery
Image courtesy of Ryan McAbery, Littleput Books.
Sorry, this podcast is no longer available. You can still listen to some other free shows, or browse additional shows for sale.
In this show:
- Learn about marketing your art and craft, with Ryan McAbery of Littleput Books.
- Pick up some tips for marketing your work within the community of Etsy.com users.
- Consider some ways to market yourself to the world outside Etsy.
- Get over your fear of marketing once and for all!
Some Markety Links:
- Check out Ryan's Etsy shop, Littleput Books.
- Check out Ryan's blog as well - great tips there!
- Pamela Slim has good marketing advice, too.
- CraftBoom is another good resource.
- A resource for international sellers: Etsy for Everyone.
- ...And lastly, here's Etsy's own marketing advice.
UPDATE, 9/9/11: It should be said that Ryan decided to sell her business in 2009. You can hear that part of her story in this follow-up podcast we did.