Sorry, this podcast is no longer available. You can still listen to some other free shows, or browse additional shows for sale.
In this show:
- Some simple approaches to weaving, using cheap and easy-to-find materials.
- A whole mess of project ideas to get you inspired.
- Finally learn the difference between “Warp” and “Weft.”
Lots O’ Weave-y Links:
- Check out eloomanation, an awesome site about small, simple looms.
- This cabinet door loom has great potential.
- Some interesting history about the Weave-It loom.
- If you covet a Weave-It loom, Roger Stark shows you how to build your own.
- The diagrams at this link will help you understand how to change color in your weaving.
- Here are some great pictorial instructions for cardboard looms.
- Another cardboard loom how-to, this one based on a box.
- A Cardboard Looms photo pool, on Flickr.
- Amazing stuff made with the Weave-It, also on Flickr.
- . . . And one last Flickr link: the Weavette Photo Pool.