You are here
CraftyPod #73: Men Who Craft, with Josh, Adam, Michael, and Digibudi
Left to Right: Doll by Digibudi, Poster by Adam Louie, Hat by Josh Moon, Quilt by Michael Handley. All images used with permission.
Sorry, this podcast is no longer available. You can still listen to some other free shows, or browse additional shows for sale.
In this show:
- What does crafting mean to these guys, and what's it like to be a male crafter in a predominantly-female crafting culture?
- Possibly a sweeping gender stereotype or two, but only by accident.
Link to my Guests:
- Sewer-Sewist, a blog Josh writes with his wife, Sarah.
- Adam shows up from time to time on his wife Kayte's blog, Love Forever.
- State of the Craft is Michael's blog about quilting.
- Read about Digibudi over at Digibudi's Digital Garden.