Sorry, this podcast is no longer available. You can still listen to some other free shows, or browse additional shows for sale.
In this show:
- An interview with Kim Werker, a talented woman who’s built an amazing career in craft. She tells us how that happened and what it looks like.
- What made Kim leave a dream crafty job? What comes next?
- And how will the current economic mess affect people who make their careers in craft?
- Keep up with Kim’s new year at her blog.
- Here’s a page of Kim’s books.
- Until recently, Kim was also editor of Interweave Crochet.
- If you haven’t already, do check out Kim’s interview with Joss Whedon!
- If you want to get really fired up about the new year, check out Gary Vaynerchuk. Arm-waving is optional. :-)