You are here
CraftyPod #90: Designers in a Changing World, with Sarah Hodsdon
The fantastic cardboard dress Sarah brought to CHA.
Sorry, this podcast is no longer available. You can still listen to some other free shows, or browse additional shows for sale.
In this show:
- An interview with Sarah Hodsdon, a successful designer who has a lot to say about how that profession is changing.
- What's the difference between a business and a glorified hobby?
- How does the influence of the web (and how easy copying and stealing ideas becomes there) affect a designer's livelihood?
- What is the role of a designer in a global, digital economy?
Two designs from Sarah's work for Mrs. Butterworth's. Link below!
- Lots of inspiration to be had on Sarah's blog.
- I highly recommend following Sarah on Twitter. She gives great tweet.
- Here's Sarah's store on Cafe Press.
Speaking of crafty McGyvering, check out what Sarah did with Mrs. Butterworth's bottles.