You are here
CraftyPod #91: Crafting With Your Kids, with Future Craft Collective
Sorry, this podcast is no longer available. You can still listen to some other free shows, or browse additional shows for sale.
In this show:
- An interview with Bernadette Noll and Kathie Sever, co-owners of Future Craft Collective. They offer craft projects for families and kids that also teach creative reuse and self-reliance.
- Tips on designing good crafting and learning experiences for your children.
- Thoughts on how crafting can also become a way to learn more about sustainability.
- Bernadette and Kathie share their lessons learned through crafting with their own kids and their students.
- The Future Craft Collective website offers lots of projects to do with your kids, and lots of great links.
- Kathie and Bernadette recommend Crafting a Green World as a good source for sustainable craft project ideas.
- They also recommend The Story of Stuff, a short film about production, consumption, waste, and reuse.