Sorry, this podcast is no longer available. You can still listen to some other free shows, or browse additional shows for sale.
In this show:
- Some thoughts on the difference between crafting for money and crafting for passion.
- How does handmade work change when it’s made solely for profit?
- What happens when independent craft businesses start flooding the online community with marketing messages?
- What does it mean when a handmade item has “mojo?”
- Dudecraft is well worth reading – be sure and check it out!
- Paul recommended Hammermarks as an example of a blog that offers both value and commerce.
- Paul is also a big fan of Meet Me At Mikes.
- Another blog Paul mentioned: Aprons and Hammers. (Man! Those really ARE amazing shoes!)
- …And we also went a little fangirl (and boy) on Jeff Rudell .