You are here
CraftyPod #95: Crafting for Money vs. Passion, with Paul Overton
Sorry, this podcast is no longer available. You can still listen to some other free shows, or browse additional shows for sale.
In this show:
- Some thoughts on the difference between crafting for money and crafting for passion.
- How does handmade work change when it's made solely for profit?
- What happens when independent craft businesses start flooding the online community with marketing messages?
- What does it mean when a handmade item has "mojo?"
- Dudecraft is well worth reading - be sure and check it out!
- Paul recommended Hammermarks as an example of a blog that offers both value and commerce.
- Paul is also a big fan of Meet Me At Mikes.
- Another blog Paul mentioned: Aprons and Hammers. (Man! Those really ARE amazing shoes!)
- ...And we also went a little fangirl (and boy) on Jeff Rudell .