You are here
Podcast: A Top Etsy Seller Downsizes, with Ryan McAbery
A set of Ryan's new photo blocks
In this show:
- And interview with Ryan McAbery , who was a top seller on Etsy, and then decided to walk away from it.
- Learn what drove Ryan to leave her business behind, and what's bringing her fresh inspiration now.
- Gain some perspective on the benefits and drawbacks of having a very busy handmade business.
- Visit Ryan's new Etsy shop, and see her photography blocks and pendants.
- In Ryan's blog, All Things Littleput, she shares new designs, snippets of her now-balanced life, and some musings on starting over in business.
- Check out Ryan's current home - Portland Saturday Market.
- This "Quit Your Day-Job" article on The Storque about Ryan's top-seller business was published in September 2007.