You are here
Podcast: Engagement Marketing for Your Crafty Business
In this show:
• Let's look at Engagement Marketing, a very important tool for your crafty business in the internet age.
• We'll talk about how blogging, Twitter and Facebook can help you reach new customers... if you use them wisely.
• We'll also look at the most common online marketing mistakes I've seen crafty business owners make in 2009.
If you want to go deeper into these ideas, check out my ebooks:
You might also like these engagement-marketing resources from around the web:
• Trust Agents is a book well worth reading.
• Its co-author, Chris Brogan, writes a great blog.
• Another worthwhile book: The Whuffie Factor, by Tara Hunt.