Images by Kristin Roach
In this show:
• An interview with Kristin Roach, who turned a fun blog idea, Craft Leftovers, into a full-time business… one step at a time.
• Some discussion on the value of just trying stuff – and being willing to accept successes and failures along the way.
• Helpful ideas on the value of finding those intermediate steps between you and your big business goals.
• …And a really important emerging idea: finding ways to create small income opportunities for other crafters.
• Kristin’s zine, Craft Leftovers Monthly, is always a delight – and gives her an opportunity to pay her contributors.
• Kristin also runs a side business, K.r.o Studio, where she pursues her fine art, teaching, and community projects.
• Here’s that ebook we just released: Card. Paper. Ribbon.