In this show:
• I talk about why it’s so important to plan at least some of your blogging ahead. This is an idea not many bloggers seem to use, but it’s really powerful.
• I share some approaches to planning and some tools that work.
• …And I talk about the specific benefits you can get from all this planning.
• As I mentioned in the show, my Mom plans her blog a year in advance. Check out her system!
• Charlie Gilkey offers free downloadable Blog Post Planners each month.
• …And here’s ProBlogger Darren Rowse’s take on Building an Editorial Calendar for Your Blog.
• If you haven’t heard it already, this podcast is a good companion to another one I did: Craft Blogging: What Should You Write About?