Welcome to Fall (more or less), everyone! I wanted you to know about my next online class, which is How to Host Your Own Blog.
This class is great for you if:
• You want to stop using free blogging services like Blogger, and have more overall control. (Don’t get me wrong – I think free blogs are perfect when you’re starting out. But after a while, you may want to move to a more permanent and professional solution.)
• You want your own custom domain name.
• You want your blog to coordinate better with your overall business branding.
• You want to start using the full-featured version of WordPress.
• You want the freedom to install extra services on your blog, like PDF downloads, a forum, photo galleries, etc.
It should be said, though – although this is a beginning class in setting up your own hosted blog, I do have a few prerequisites, so we can make sure everyone in the class is on the same page. Pop over here and check them out.
Class begins on Monday, September 20th. I’d love to see you there!