You are here
CraftyPod #125: Talking SEO, with Cory Huff
Sorry, this podcast is no longer available. You can still listen to some other free shows, or browse additional shows for sale.
In this show:
• Cory Huff, an online business coach for artists and crafters, talks with me about that mysterious idea: Search Engine Optimization (or, SEO).
• What can SEO really do for your blog or website? How does it work? And how technically-skilled do you need to be to implement it?
• ...More importantly, how does SEO apply to small artisan businesses?
Want more detail on some of the things we discussed in the show?
• Here's a pair of great posts from Meylah on SEO: Justine Smith talks about Keywords, and she collects three good beginner's tips for getting started with SEO.
• Want to see how various search terms rank? Try the Google AdWords Keyword Tool.
• If you're fairly technically-skilled, then you might also want to sign up for Google's Webmaster Tools.