In this show:
• My Mom, Pam Harris, returns to the show to talk about planning for your holiday season.
• How can you fit more crafting, cooking, and fun into the holiday season? What’s the best way to plan activities, and make them happen?
• …And what do you do when Life messes with your plan?
• Have you read, Gingerbread Snowflakes, my Mom’s blog? There’s lots and lots of wonderful holiday-season stuff there.
• If you liked this show, you’ll love Mom’s Winter Holiday Survival Planning Guide. (Yup, it’s free.)
• Psssst: have you seen my Christmas pinboard on Pinterest?