I’m seeing more hits on my “Holiday Crafts” category lately, so I thought I’d pull together this collection of my favorite Christmas tutorials from Christmas past:
- Festive Chenille Ornaments
- Make a Gift Box from an Old Greeting Card
- How to Make a Button Advent Calendar
- Make Lots of Cards from Just Two Paper Punches
- Tiny Gingerbread House Ornament (from PC!)
- Japanese-Style Upholstered Ornaments
If you should make anything from these how-to’s, I’d love it if you uploaded a picture to the CraftyPod Reader Projects Group!
Happy Holiday Crafting!