Holy moly, it’s that time again! Wasn’t it just New Year’s Day?
Anyway. I thought I’d compile a bunch of Valentine-related tutorials I’ve done here for your crafty pleasure:
Top row, from left to right
• Here’s a little video how-to for a pretty stand-up gift-topper. It uses plastic canvas. Of course.
• This button-embellished notebook cover is sized for standard small spiral notebooks. And if I do say so my dang self, there’s a nice little trick for placing buttons precisely in there.
• …And if you need an excuse to acquire lots of felt colors, look no further than my Simple V-Day Sachet.
Bottom row, from left to right
• Turn some scrapbook paper and old magazines into these hanging hearts, which spin nicely with the air currents.
• If you have some scraps of fringe in your stash, turn them into these flowery greeting cards in just a few minutes.
• …Or, get a little more detailed and create a wallet shrine filled with pictures and ephemera for your loved one.
Oh, and I couldn’t resist including this little bonus: a necktie heart brooch.