You are here
Creating a Blog Audience Ebook
So you have a great blog. You work hard on posts and pictures, and you want to share them with the world. How do you go about finding some readers?
Heck, while we’re at it, how do you go about finding a whole bunch of readers - building a big blog audience that will land you more Etsy sales, or a book deal, or other kinds of fame
Creating a Blog Audience isn't a mainstream marketing book. It's aimed at the unique needs of craft bloggers, and covers Engagement Marketing - a great technique for this rather crowded, busy internet age.
This ebook is designed for:
- New bloggers who want to find readers outside their family and friends
- Experienced bloggers who want to grow a larger audience
- Bloggers who hope to use their blogs to market a small business
Take a look at what's inside...
Table of Contents:
Chapter One: Laying the groundwork
- The Blogosphere has (really) changed
- Business and Marketing have (really) changed
- A few things to consider first...
- The Paradox of Engagement Marketing
- Mythbusting (Blogger’s Edition)
- How much work will it take to build a huge following?
Special Section: The single most important thing you can do
to promote your blog
Special Section: The “Cool Kids”
Chapter Two: Using engagement marketing
- Who do you want to reach with your blog?
- Introducing yourself to other bloggers
- Getting Reciprocal
- Sharing and Submitting your work
Special Section: Taking your blog where the people are
Special Section: Some little, easy efforts
Chapter Three: Putting it all together
- Don’t worry, it’s not really a marketing plan
- A sample plan of attack
- Put it in the calendar
- Where to go from here?
Chapter Four: Time and Results
- Surprise - there are only so many hours in a day!
- How can I tell if all this effort is working?
Special Section: Coming back to content
Creating a Blog Audience is 62 pages, formatted for easy reading on your computer screen. It also comes with a free Worksheet Pack to help you make the most of the techniques in the ebook.
And, you'll find an online directory of links to help you with the more technical topics.
It all adds up to an engaging, easy-to-understand guide to help you build a loyal following for your blog.