I love to weave, but looms seem much too expensive, complicated, and time-consuming. So I developed Weaving Un-Loomed, an ebook about ways to weave without using a loom. it includes step-by-step photos and instructions for five pretty and useful projects:
Twill Tape Placemats: Weaving several colors of lovely cotton twill tape together, you can create all kinds of patterns.
Woven Applique: Use a variation on embroidery to weave shapes or letters right onto your favorite jacket or sweater.
Cardboard Loomed Cushion: Take a piece of humble cardboard, cut a few slits in it, and you have a perfect tool for weaving this pretty sofa cushion.
Burlap & Ribbon Tote: Learn a trick for weaving ribbons right into a piece of dyed burlap, and then whip up this adorable tote.
Order a copy – just $10.50!
Weaving Un-Loomed comes with:
- Five projects with full-color step-by-step instructions
- Five printer-friendly instruction sheets
- Care instructions for each finished piece
- Hints and tips for getting the best possible results
- “Secrets of Weaving” chapter, which explains how to weave with just about any material, how to create woven patterns with color, and how to incorporate texture into weaving
- Resources page of good loom-free weaving books and websites
(Click here to download your own copy!)